The address to SMP is: https://smp.lansstyrelsen.se/
Register your facility
Before you can start working in SMP, you need to register your facility and create an administrator account. This is done only once!
• Click on Registrera anläggning on the home page
• Enter the facility number, your name and your e-mail address and click Register account
• A one-time password will be sent to your e-mail address
• You now have an administrator account and can log in and register accounts for your colleagues
There are four different permissions in SMP.
The administrator can create accounts.
A User (Användare) can work with the environmental report.
An Information User (Informationsanvändare) can view the environmental report but do not change anything in it.
The Approval Manager (Godkännare av miljörapport) can approve and submit the environmental report.
- Log in as Administrator (the account that has the administrate priviledges) and open the Administration tab
- Select Create new account (Skapa konto). Enter information, type of account and save
- An e-mail is sent to the account holder with a one-time password
The password is replaced at the first login
How to work in SMP
CREATE AN ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT
- Click the Environmental Report (Miljörapport) tab
- To create a new environmental report, click Create new environmental report (Skapa ny miljörapport)
- Select the year in which the environmental report should be created
- Click Create new environmental report
- The environmental report is automatically saved as a draft and you can continue to work on the environmental report later
TO COMPLETE A SEND ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT
- To complete an environmental report, create a new report and change/update only the parts that should be changed
- Send the new version
FILL IN THE GRUNDDEL (general information)
- Click the Grunddel tab
- To change data click Ändra (Change Details). Required information is marked with an *
- Fill in the forms and end with Spara (Save)
FILL IN THE EMISSION DECLARATION
- Click the Emission declaration tab (Emissionsdeklaration)
- In the Add New Receiver / Flow Direction list, select recipient / flow direction and click Add
- Click Add parameter and click on the parameters you want
Want to choose from the list
- Click the green plus sign to add partial flows
- Click the line and fill in the details in the change form
- Remove row by clicking the bin
- Click Import from file to import data for the emission declaration
- The data must be saved in a tab-separated text file. Click Specification for the import file to learn more about how to. the import files can be found here
FILL IN THE TÄKTDEL
- Click on the Täktdel
- In the list add the rawmaterials extracted and where theu are used
- Click on each row and add the amounts extracted, with method and unit
- Privacy-sensitive information can be selected per line in the and will only be read by the Supervisory Authority in SMP. Read more in the section on privacy
- Here's how to: Select the privacy-sensitive information checkbox and enter the information in the comments field which is considered sensitive
- Click Save
- Remove row by click on the bin.
FILL IN THE ATTACHED FILES (Texdel)
- Click the Textdel tab
- Click on the Bläddra, to select the pdf-file you want to send with the report
- Select the file and back in SMP click on Ladda upp dokument
- Only PDF-files are allowed
- The total size may not exceed 12 MB
- To remove an attachment, click on Ta bort (Delete)
DO YOU HAVE SECRETARY INFORMATION IN THE TEXT?
Each attached file can be suggested as treated as secrecy material.
- Add the secrecy flag (Sekretess) and give a reason fot the flag