Since the beginning of the EFFECT4buildings, the project team has been actively working with municipalities and public building managers to develop and test different financial tools and methods to unlock the investments and lower the risks of implementing energy efficiency measures in public buildings.
EFFECT4buildings project team in regions invited public building managers to become case owners for different tools and instruments. Some of these cases are real cases for implementing energy efficiency measures, becoming both development cases and testing cases.
Stories of the cases in different regions will be the main focus for #3 EFFECT4buildings International Newsletter. We hope the stories will inspire you to find the right financing tool/instrument for your building.
Newsletter available in https://issuu.com/
You will find information about:
Financial calculation tools
- Web-tool for better financial calculations launched
Energy Performance Contract
- Energy Performance Maintenance Contracts (EPC)
- EPC in Elverum municipality, Norway
- Partnering: Next step after EPC projects
Multi Service Contract (MSC)
- Tool for mapping of indoor environmental quality in schools by students
- Danish installation company Kemp&Lauritzen would like to develop a more flexible model for renovation projects
Green Leasing Contract
- Vansbros first green leasing contract
- Green leasing contract in Vidzeme schools
- Solar energy calculator helps to plan optimal size and profitability
- Ludvika municipality is investing heavily in solar energy
- How are prosumers settled in Poland?
- In Latvia solar energy for electricity generation is rarely used
- Vidzeme municipalities are interested in installing solar panels for electricity generation
- Prosumerism best practise in Norway
- EFFECT4buildings webinar: Technological solutions for energy efficiency
measures in buildings
- To measure is to know – new product released
- Pupil protection officers - important for the school environment -
Soltorgsgymnasiet in Borlänge a model to follow
- EnergiCafé in Dalarna, Sweden
Other EFFECT4buildings news
- EFFECT4buildings project partners and public building managers gain valuable
experience in Viljandi, Tartu and Pärnu
- Regional stakeholder seminars in Hedmark, Norway
- EFFECT4buildings together with Act Now and LowTEMP projects organized experience exchange trip for Vidzeme municipalities
EFFECT4buildings project is implemented with the support from the EU funding Programme Interreg Baltic Sea Region (European Regional Development Fund) and Norwegian national funding. The aim of the project is to improve the capacity of public building managers in the Baltic Sea Region by providing them a comprehensive decision-making support toolbox with a set of financial instruments to unlock the investments and lower the risks of implementing energy efficiency measures in buildings owned by public stakeholders.
EFFECT4buildings newsletter is made by Vidzeme Planning Region. If you would like to be kept informed about project news, events and be able to take part in the project activities, subscribe to EFFECT4buildings newsletter by sending us an e-mail with request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @EFFECT4building